Hiring the Top Real Estate Professional
Whether it's because you're transferring with your job or want to live in a different area of Mecklenburg County, it takes planning to make the decision to put your house on the market. Even the most desirable homes need an expert behind the deal. Your agent makes or breaks your selling experience.
Look for an agent dedicated to pushing your home and garnering top dollar. Providing you a positive home-selling experience is our passion during every real estate transaction.
Your house spends far fewer days on the market in Mecklenburg County when you have a top-selling, trustworthy agent behind you. I'm available to answer any questions that you have about selling your home. Contact me today.
As favored agents in Mecklenburg County, I'll work to get the best price for your home and get it off the market quickly. It's easy to select any agent, but choosing the most knowledgeable agent takes a little time.
Here are just some of the ways that I can be the best agents for your needs:
- I’ll market your home as a top priority, promising it gets the attention it commands in all available portals, even nationally. Within minutes, I can have your home on every agent’s radar in.
- Together, I'll decide your home's worth and get the best purchase price possible.
- Your house will show in top selling condition, and I'll recommend dollar-generating changes to prepare and stage your home for Open House events in Mecklenburg County.
Your needs are my top concern and my schedule reflects that. I’ll be available when you need me — on the go, by email, and even via text message.
Setting the Sales Price
Before I set the sales price of your house, I'll run a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) that will show the listing price of similar houses in the area as well as the prices at which the houses actually sold. Additionally, the analysis will give me information about houses currently on the market and about houses that were on the market but never sold.
Next, I'll ask you about your goals in selling the house. Everyone who sells a house has different goals that need to be factored in when calculating the selling price.
Is your goal to get the maximum sales price for your house?
- If so, are you willing to have your house on the market for many months?
Is your goal to sell your house quickly?
- If so, are you willing to sacrifice some of your potential profits to sell more quickly?
Would you like to establish a balance between selling your house quickly and selling at the top end of market value?
Market conditions will play a role in setting the sales price of your house. I'll factor in how quickly houses are selling in your area, interest rates, the strength of the school system, and finally whether it is a buyer's or seller's market. I'll then recommend a price at which to list your house to meet your goals in the local market.